A passionate software architect
Mohan has unique, creative and professional skills & experience to develop highly scalable systems, and, has proven track record of leading, delivering and handling end to end lifecycle of the system in a very tight scheduled deadline.
Mohan, from his high school time has started coding / programming and has earned the first few bucks during the same. He has chosen the Computer Science & Engineering as his academic passion - and has earned the degree of Diploma (2009-12), Bachelor (2012-15) and Masters (2016-18).
- Extensive professional experience of more than 8 years in developing highly scalable Web and Mobile products
- 2 years of research experience particularly in optimising Cloud Computing (Data Center Management) using Evolutionary Computation algorithms
- More than 20 + projects deployed and being used right now - sole owner of many projects.
- Lives and breathes Web and Mobile product development - self-taught developer
- 4 international journal publications in the area of Cloud Computing and Evolutionary Computation - proposed a novel machine learning based metaheuristic algorithm solving NP-Hard Allocation problem (reduced runtime execution up to 88% and energy consumption up to 71%).
- Passionate about perfection, and will not settle for anything less.
- Strong object-oriented concepts and application architecting skills.
- Worked on domains like : Retail, Job Portal, eCommerce, ERP, Wallet Banking, Booking System, Cloud Computing, Distributed System, Real Estate, Entertainment, Chat Solutions.
Things I love to do!
I have developed love to apply my tech experience and knowledge to variety of field, domains and problems.
- Mentoring team for latest trends and concepts
- Native App Development (Android-Java / iOS-Swift / Windows-C# / Macos-Swift)
- Cross-platform App Development (React Native / Electron.js / Cordova)
- Cloud Architecture (Azure / Amazon)
- Erlang based Solutions (Chat / Audio & Video Communication)
- Computational Intelligence-based System (Machine Learning)
- Microservices Design & Development
- Event-driven Architecture
- Performance Engineering
- Automating engineering processes and workflows
I have got opportunity to work with few great tech oriented people through out my career, who helped me in shaping and sharpening my skill sets.
Sridhar Kandimalla Engineering at Salesforce
Mohan is a solid architect very well versed with the latest technologies. When I interviewed Mohan for a Team Lead, I knew that I am hiring a rockstar. True to my expectations, Mohan has amazed me with his rock solid designs and architecture for many complex systems. His designs are very well thought of and would scale well for the future. His code is almost bug free and delivers projects at a very high speed.Mohan is also a great mentor to the junior engineers on the team.Overall, Mohan is one of the few smartest engineers I have met. I would highly recommend Mohan as a Technical Architect
Satish Topiya Director at Webplanex
Mohan is the expert person who clearly is the one who works all round working are. His development background is mostly agile, and you see this in how he delivers output with webplanex. Quickly finding out your needs and helping you improving your business.
Mahesh Nayani Founder at Pland.Farm / SmartGig / Chief Delivery Officer
Mohan is a thorough professional with flair to excel.He has done some phenomenal job in the project we both worked for.
Sagar Ramani Senior Application Developer at IBM
Mohan is smartest and hardworking. He is really proactive and tireless contributor in the any team. Once he is in your team then you don’t have to worry about dead line and quality of task. because he is him self very much punctual in the work time line.he is always ready to move ahead and take responsibility. Skilled, humble and subject matter expert in Web/Mobile Technologies and maintenance.
- See latest feedbacks / recommendations on my LinkedIn profile @mohansharma-me
I had started working very early in my life just out of passion of developing code and small-small utilities. Even during my bachelor course I had joined an organisation on part-time then full-time job.
|Nov-2020||Software Architect||Nextuple Inc.|
|Apr-2020||Lead Software Engineer||Nextuple Inc.|
|Mar-2019||Senior Software Engineer||Nextuple Inc.|
|Jun-2018||SDE & Team Lead||Handzap Software|
|Jul-2016||Research Student in Cloud Computing |
& Evolutionary Computation
|Mar-2016||Senior PHP Web Developer (Full Stack)||WebPlanex InfoTech Pvt Ltd|
|Apr-2014||Senior Web Developer (Full Stack)||WebcodeZ Infoway Pvt Ltd|
|Jun-2013||Web Developer (Full Stack)||WebcodeZ Infoway Pvt Ltd|
As coding, programming has been my passion from very early in my life, it helped a lot to complete academic course work with ease and required perfection.
|2016-2018||Computer Engineering||M.Tech||National Institute of Technologu, Kurukshetra|
|2012-2015||Computer Engineering||B.Tech||Government Engineering College, Rajkot|
|2009-2012||Computer Engineering||Diploma||C. U. Shah, Surendranagar|
I was born in the year 1993. Natively I am Haryanvi but grown and schooling happened in Gujarat. I am happily married and blessed with a son.